I'd say we waited for over three months of piano lessons with Jo to see if she really liked playing before we started shopping for a piano. We did wait to buy one but I started shopping after the first lesson.
Meet Chris and Jonathan.
You don't know them from Adam and we didn't either. We not only bought the piano from them but they helped us move it too! We also don't think we have seen the last of these two as we really enjoyed visiting with them. Oh, and Jonathan plays beautifully!
(Oma and I are truly enjoying listening to Jo put music into our home.)
Jo sits for the first time.
She has chosen to sit at the piano much more often than she ever did her electric keyboard.
Jo Plays.
Jo was not too happy with this video after she saw it due to the fact she can play this song better than in this video. But it's a stepping process, and as one of her Mom's, I'm choosing to share this stage in her playing with all of you.
(If you do not see the video through your email, click on the link and actually go to our blog to view it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment