Trish and Mandy came for a visit so we spent the day walking the campus, eating food and catching a movie.
Mandy is more than half done with her first year in college and doing great! Mandy was about the twins age when they moved to the East Coast, sure hard to believe it's been that long or gone by that quickly. It does seem like just yesterday... All my troubles seemed so far away, Now it looks as though they're here to stay, Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Oh, sorry...
The MATT basketball stadium doors were open so we decided to walk inside until some one told us to get out. (no one kicked us out though)
What a huge building!
Inside is impressive. All the lights were on, flashing and zooming around, the Duck Men were practicing.
(Mandy, Jo & Cole are sitting floor side across from us. See em?)
Trish and I enjoyed this:
Trish and I enjoyed this:
I climbed to the very top seat to snap this shot.
Or mistook Mandy for a play gym.
A little Campus Geocaching.
We found two, rather Mandy found two!
Sushi, yummm!
A whirl wind trip for these two but they managed to see a ton of family and friends. We had lots of laughs!
LOVE YOU TWO!

1 comment:
Great pics, good times! We love you tooooo!!!! :D
Post a Comment