Pink Drinks
The kids have been helping in the kitchen more often and really enjoying it. Jo is starting to read recipes and wanting to try new fun things that she comes across.
The pink drink was way yummy! The recipe called for: sugar this and sugar that, sprinkled with a little more of that sugar love!
Jo came to me with a warm drink recipe that she read about thinking it might make Cole feel better as he is sick today. Warm water, lemon juice and a little honey. Yeah! She is thinking of others, or should I say she is thinking about Cole and his well being. Yeah!
BCS DUCKS!
We even had a Beaver fan dressed in Duck colors!
Oma, Cindy, Friend of Dawn, Dawn, Noah and Cole.
(Jo was doing anything but watching the game and took in a movie toward the end in our room)
New Hair Cuts
Could I please have one photo of you two smiling ... smiling at the same time? Please? PLEASE?! Ok, whatever!
I didn't get the shot I was thinking of but these make me smile. Love digital cameras, just keep clicking, just keep clicking.
Jo finished putting together her Bird House from Christmas.
Paint will come next and then we will find a home for it outside.
Homework.
Directions can be misleading at times. Oma and I found this funny.
After some good laughs they worked the problem again.
(If you can't see the image, double click the image to make it larger.)
Just a little family time.






No comments:
Post a Comment