Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Trip Through Cole's View

This is me sleeping on the plane. My mom snuck the camera and then snuck the picture and then put it back.

This is my root beer, it looks like a beer but it’s root beer. And it’s my first dinner in Boston.

This is Andrew graduating. He is the one on the left.

This is Andrew and Mom and I took a picture of that.

This is dinner in Boston and I took a picture of the boat. It might look small but it’s big.

This is Andrew and I on a rock and my mom took a picture of that before we went out to find the cache.

This is when we found the cache, they sawed a stump and then they sawed the top of it and then they put a fence and then put the cache in there. Then they put the half of the log on there and that was it. It was cool because it was in a stump.

That’s it.

No comments: