Train to NY
We failed at even looking good. Yup…no blending in for us.
I tried to get my camera out of my pocket quicker but this is the best shot I got. Here Beryl started thought the gate but the bar swung up and she got high centered. Then she fell down and lost her shoe getting her leg over the top. Yeah! We are true New Yorkers! NOT!
M & M’s! This was only one wall.
To my TLC Family! Cheers to you!!!!
Hershey store, M & M store and Accent on Youth - Broadway play!
We also took a look see at ground zero but we didn’t want to tour this area. Had a wonderful dinner and grabbed taxis after the play. We were all home and in bed by 3:30a.m. Cool!
Did you think I was kidding?
Cole looking for frogs in their back yard.
Geocaching
Not finding the cach was ok, had a good time looking and chatting.
Off for our next adventure in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment