Andrew had an award ceremony on Wednesday night where he received two awards - one being a $500 scholarship. A big old WHOOP to you Andrew!
Do not know why the tongues come out on many shots of the boys? Is it a boy thing?
Do not know why the tongues come out on many shots of the boys? Is it a boy thing?
The whole Gang
We all managed to sit around one table for meals and more.
Paul, Wayne, Andrew, Peg, Julie, Cole, Tina, Mandy and Beryl.
In addition, card games, lots and lots of card games.
Did I say card games? From the moment I walk up the stairs in the morning until I head down the stairs at night, someone is shuffling a deck and playing dealing. Really enjoying this part of the visiting.
I asked Andrew to look smart and this is what I got. I would post the other photo of him but you have already seen his tongue hanging out.
To be fair, Andrew has been cast as Eugene (the nerd) in a stage production of Grease and these are the glasses he will be wearing.
Proud Parents
Boys will be boys and Cole LOVES it.
Mandy in Blues Clues
Cole did not want a photo with Blue and informed Beryl as we left “I was forced to take a picture”. Poor poor guy.
1 comment:
we invited him and he jumped in the pic after a couple of seconds....o ya he was totally forced....and my character is Slippery Soap not Suds....did you not watch Blues Clues? sheesh :-P
Post a Comment