The lot of us made a trip to Boston for a walk about, and it turned out that it was going to be a very wet one. We managed to get in a couple sights but the rain was coming down so hard that we all were just getting too soaked to really enjoy much more than what we did.
Here Cole is standing in front of Paul Revere’s Tomb and Memorial. Cole said that he remembers the name from school but does not quite remember why. I asked him to stand for a photo because one day he will appreciate the picture.
Here Cole is standing in front of Paul Revere’s Tomb and Memorial. Cole said that he remembers the name from school but does not quite remember why. I asked him to stand for a photo because one day he will appreciate the picture.
Here we are, don’t we look happy?Paul, Mandy, Cole, Beryl, Julie and Trish.
After a killer seafood meal we headed to Paul’s condo for the night. Peg, Beryl and Julie had to fly home in the morning and the airport was a closer drive from here.
Do we look a little tired? We were…but we managed another game of cards soon after this photo was taken! Anyone want to play?Geocaching
Carter Park Massachusetts
The next morning Mandy, Cole and I did a small walk about to see if we could find some caches around the condo. We found one of two and more importantly it was a very nice walk in the morning air.We did more treasure hunting on the way home from Boston stopping here and their to see what we could find.
This cache was hidden well in a stump, it was cut out in the bottom with a removable side so it just looked like a stump sitting on the ground. Mandy and Paul are hooked on geocaching now. Love to pass along new things to suck up your time that everyone has so much of these days!Margaretville

The Mohegan Sun casino is HUGE standing above the trees and rolling hills. We headed there for dinner at Margaretville and to walk around looking at all the lights and stores. Oh, Trish and I dropped some money into a slot or two and walked away with only sore fingers.
Cole and I at dinner.
We were actually sitting in a fishing-boat table. It was a very fun restaurant with lots to look at, listen too and do. Oh, and he food was good as well.
Everyone must have balloon hats!This shot if for Gma Marie!
We asked him to stand scared in front of the witch for a photo but then he said, “wait, one more”. This shot was his idea and I think it’s a little Harry Potter bold.
WAND in hand! You don’t scare me!!!
College ManTrish and I spent the day at Central Connecticut State University with Andrew. A welcome day for the freshmen and information for both parents and freshmen. I was sure glad I was able to share this day with Andrew. I think he was a little unsure heading into that morning but was non-stop excited chatter on the way home. CCSU did a great job in getting the new students pumped up for their first year.
Andrews’s goal is computer game design. He will have to transfer to another college at some point because this college does not offer this type of program but he will be able to get a year or two of great schooling in and still be close to home. I am so very excited for him!
1 comment:
Oh, honey....you need me spell checking for you...here and "there" not their...and there's more, but I guess I won't embarass you! :-P
Post a Comment