Really, I’m not going crazy but I might. :O)
We are having a good time with the snow and playing or watching them play with their friends from the neighborhood. Jo has grown quite a friendship with one girl in particular and they play together very well for hours on end some days. Here they are after making snow angels in the front yard. Every so often I would see them run up to the boys, throw a snowball at them and then run away from the boys yelling as the chase begins. Oh, the memories.Cole has had a blast in the snow as well and really plays outside much longer and harder than Jo does. But today he was ready for some thing a little different. So the Pitch Back he got for Christmas and a shoveled driveway was a good alternative.
Momma is a little tired from all the snow shoveling, maybe if we got snow like this every year it would be worth getting that snow shovel. Not yet though.Fresh baked banana bread from Oma and a nice cup of hot tea…another load of laundry and I think I might be done for the day.
Ahhhh…I was not done for the day yet…
Above was the last of my post, but after I finished typing it I heard the garage door shutting and then the scream of Cole…I ran out in my socks to find Cole had shut the door with his pinky finger in the track. The trip to the ER was less than two hours long and he is fine, steri-stips (skin was too ragged for stitch) and a thick bandage and has been told to keep it dry for a week. Yeah…thank goodness there is no snow to play in!…shoot…there is…
No comments:
Post a Comment