Staying inside brings new toys and new imagination at times. Here the kids pulled “all” the utensils out of the drawer and pulled all the letter magnets off of the doors so they could make “letter food”. (in their words) Really, why bother buying toys when they can come up with good stuff on their own?Today another quiet morning with no boxes on, meaning tv’s, computers or video games. LOVE these days and so we will try to do this more often seeing how much fun all us have. This is one of the “no box” activities we did.
Artist: Jo E.
Title: Jo & Artemis with Artimis’s food

Artist: Cole
Title: Person Frame

Momma has been walking more since she has been feeling her fat pants getting tight. If some one out there is mad at me now is the time to call me up and chew my butt out / off! I’d like that. For real though, I found this site to help me map out my walking path! Just zoom in to your area and click on the map to plot out your walk or ride and it will tell you how many miles it would be. Great! I have tried to do a pedometer to count my steps but I just don’t trust it because when I sit down or stand up from eating my cake it counts those as steps as well. :O) So this has been a wonderful site…I know how far I want to walk each day and plot it out! No new pants for me! Everyone will just have to live with me walking around in my painted on fat pants! HA
No comments:
Post a Comment