Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Oma & Jo's Trip 01

Thought I would post some photos and captions of Jo and Oma traveling with Nanny, Grandpa (Jill's Mom and Dad) and Jo's cousins Maggie and Lanna.
Lunch in a cool spot!

Multnoma Falls

Our wild animals from Oregon and Washington!

Nate digging through his first cache!

I thought this was neat as well. Oma set up a map on our geocaching site showing the states we have visited.
The red colors are states we have found a cache in.

Jo & Oma on the boat.

Part of the 4th of July parade..... went out to retrieve candy and I got cheers from the Lannan clan!

Great Gma and a Sparky

Group hug

Jo's candy stash along with a fire hat and a frisbee.

To make Momma jealous!



Jo as dinosaur

Protecting their eggs

On the way out of the musuem,
guess who HAD to have cotton candy?

(that would be a Oma must have)

I will post more photos when the come in.
They were on their way to Michigan next and having a great time!

No comments: