Found this water park online maybe six or seven sleeps ago and decided to surprise the kids with it.
Roaring Springs in Idaho.
It's not another rock, mountain or reader board regarding history and thought the kids could end this trip on something they thought was "cool".
This time Oma hung out with Doug in Ethel since it costs no matter if you swim or not.
The twins went directly to the six story drop tube slide. So I followed and video taped each of them dropping out of my sight.
Cole didn't seem to phased but Jo was quite worried and even let out a little cry of fear when she finally fell.
(purple and white slide)
Jo: "It does this count down, three, two, one, launch...but then it didn't launch and I was starting to think, Oh, something went wrong...but before I could finish my thought I fell. THAT PAUSE WAS FUNNY and SCARY."
I tried to keep an eye open for the two of them after this slide so I could get more photos but I didn't see them again for the next hour and a half.

They didn't last too long in the park as Cole became motion sick and couldn't shake it even after taking a break and eating lunch. Jo was done as well with low energy from all the driving and long days. Plus sliding with a friend is much more fun than alone even if it is just your brother.
Oregon Bound!
And see how well we are holding up loving each other?
Our last sleep on the road and everyone still smiling.
Stopped for the night at Eddie's Truck Stop in Burns, OR.
We parked away from the semi's next to a building that was suggested for us and howdy are we crooked. Our dice kept rolling off the table playing Farkle. We didn't take the time to level up as all of us are tired and well...we just didn't care.
Home on day 17. We are ready to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment