Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Coach Beiste & Sue Sylvester from the TV show Glee.
Oma made sure to insult everyone at the party at least once.
One person who didn't know Jill actually looked a little put off and finally said to Jill. "I don't know if your being in character or not?"  Love it!

Dawn came over to watch the Duck game and carve pumpkins.
Always a good gooey time!
They turned out GREAT!
 
I told my co-workers I would put a dress on and
come to work in drag.

Some one actually said I looked a little like
Mrs. Doubtfire.

Great, a man dressed as a woman, this gives
me great confidence of who I am.







Little Devil and Pumpkin Head
We had fun creating these outfits this year.
I think the kids appreciate the second hand store a little more this year seeing the quality and creativity we can come up with.
We lit the inside of Cole's head with glow sticks.

Oma was VERY happy with the haul.
I mean the kids were really excited about the load of candy this year!

WAY FUNNY!
Cole DID get a ROCK!

Happy Halloween from the BS Family.

No comments: