Friday, October 07, 2011

Corn Maze

Spent a nice chilly afternoon with the B side of the family.  A light meal and then playing in the Corn Maze.  Grandparents are heading south for the winter and this was a nice fun way to say farewell until the holidays roll around.

The group who dared enter the headless horseman!
Aunt Tricia, Gma Marie & Mom
Cole, Jo, Cousins Hannah & Derian

The kids ran right away out of sight and as we came around each corner we found them like this!
And this.
It was quite fun to see how they were going to be posed next.
Lots of screams and jumping out trying to scare each other.

I asked for a group photo.
At least the kids behaved this time!

The hay was so thick, due to the maze opening just that day, the kids had trouble jumping out of it.
But they had fun trying different jumps over and over again for our photo taking pleasure.

We, of course, do the maze during the day so it's not haunted.  Other than us of course.  But before we got out, they started setting up for the evening haunt and this interesting bladder was blown up that we had to slide through.
A little claustrophobic in this!  I keep thinking I will be able to handle this maze at night with the kids when they finally want to try the haunting.  It's going to take more courage than I have, I'm afraid.

And then the rain came, so one last quick snap shot...
We all hugged goodbye and went our separate ways.

Very fun!
We will be heading back to go for our hay ride and pumpkin picking up and maybe a few other fun things weather permitting.

No comments: