Sunday, August 07, 2011

July Wrap Up


Another room finally got painted inside with simple, durable & easy to
clean white paint as it works for us as the kids are still climbing the walls.  (literally at times)
Sure feels good to get the painting done and out of the way.  Maybe by next summer we will have yet one more room painted.

WELL WINS!
Rachelle came up to help me work on our water well as I know nothing at all about plumbing or wells.  And though she also knows nothing about wells she is a plumber so that part of this project was covered.
I say "Well Wins" due to the fact that it's been a couple weeks now and I still don't have it pumping water like it should.  Rachelle taught me a lot about the piping which is great but the well part is beating me.  Will tackle it again on another day I'm sure.

Well Bonus!
While Rachelle and I worked tirelessly on the well Jill cleaned the garage, more specifically my work bench area!
OH I LOVE THIS!  We can actually use this section of the garage now and it feels really good.  (though I struggle finding a few items now because she moved them / put them away I will not complain!)

A random picture of Ian and Cole playing with some dry ice.
Science is just way fun don'tcha think?

Happy Birthday Dad / Gpa Norman
Spent the day at the Young Belmont's again this year to celebrate Gpa Normans birthday.
(This year we didn't have to spend it at the ER - see Aug 1, 10 blog post)
The whole family made out and we spent the time playing Golf (tossing game like yard darts), swimming, tetherball, trampoline and badminton.
It turned out to be a gorgeous day and all had a wonderful time.
Just like any birthday party the kids swarmed around the gift/card opening helping out where they could.

Happy New Year Dad!

No comments: