Friday, October 15, 2010

More BS

Oma picked out the paint for our barn as she was afraid that I might pick purple again and this time she wanted it to blend more with our yard.

Nice middle class conservative colors Oma.
Really, the barn looks great as she calked and painted the whole thing.
(I can tell you that the floor is Kermit the Frog Green as I picked this color)

10-10-10 for 10
We met other crazy Geocachers for the Oct. 10, 2010 for 10 minutes event.
Corri, Derian, Gma Marie and Gpa Norman joined us.
It was raining...no...POURING so Gpa didn't get out of the car as he is still on crutches. The rest of us stood out in the Oregon Sunshine introducing ourselves to other crazy people like us.

We did run into an old friend and spent the next hour with them looking for more caches in the rain.
GeoCoinGuy, Mc4Some, TCDB & BS Family.
(Yes, this is how we introduce ourselves at Geocaching Events)
I think we are crazy, really I do.

After we dried off and warmed up a bit we met up with the rest of the Belmont's for lunch to celebrate Hannah's birthday.
Jo, Hannah, Derian & Cole
Happy 9 Years H!
 SUNNY DAYS AGAIN!
Warmed back up to the 70's so we got out and enjoyed the neighborhood.
 
Jo is getting quite tricky on her bike as she stands up and peddles now and looks backwards quite often. Though this type of riding while on family rides is going to give Oma heart problems as Jo has misses other bikes, walkers, trees and sign posts by only inches at times. We hear a lot of "JO, STOP" or "JO, PAY ATTENTION" or this one "JO YOUR SCARING ME, Pleeeeease look at where you are going!"
Cole is finally heavy enough to work his RipStick properly now and he is having quite a good time on the smooth street.

Jo & Cole heading to their friends house.
I snapped this shot and thought "Oh, they are growing up".

Rock Climbing

Cole likes to climb to the top of everything and fast.





























Jo just likes to climb, up, down, sideways, slantways and upside down ways.

Jo also said that she wants to climb a "real" rock on a warm sunny day. I'd say "I think we found an activity that she really likes and will stick with" but I don't want to hex it so I wont say that yet.

1 comment:

Marie & Norman said...

Jo sure takes after her G'ma Marie...lol...walk into posts...people...walls...whatever