Tuesday, October 19, 2010

By Jo E, 2010

(This is a story written and illustrated by Jo E.  Spelling has been corrected and some punctuation has been added to help you read her story.  The writer gave me permission to post this as well.)

Once upon a time I wanted to go to candy land and my wish came true and I ate and ate and ate until I got fat.  But then I had to use a candy treadmill and 100 pound weights it was hard then I went to ice cream land and I ate some ice cream it was so good. I ate 3 whole buckets of ice cream then I was full then I had a cup of hot chocolate and it was so good that Prince Puckler came out and he said thank you for coming.  By I said I didn't have to pay any money and that it was fun.
(VooDoo Donut store)
Then I went to my house but it was sad because my powers didn't work.  I was so sad I started to cry so much my eyes and my face even my hands were red.  I started to be sick.  I was so sick I had to go to the doctors it was fun.  I got a sticker and a piece of gum.

I went to Voo Doo Donuts.  I double bubble it came with bubble gum  It was so good I ate it all up.  Then I went to Wild Life Safari. I got to see my two favorite animals they are my favorite it is a polar bear, tigers, lions and a bald eagle.  13 days later it was Halloween.  I was sad.  I said Mom I didn't get any candy she said why.  I don't no but I did get shoes.  I was still sad.

2 months later it was Christmas it was fun.  I got 1000 presents.  Only 1 was for my dad but he was still happy I finally got some presents.  I got a whole bunch of Pet Shops, donuts and toys.  I went to Papas Pizza. 1,000 months later it was my birthday.  I was very happy.
 I gave Santa books to read.  My presents were dumb.  I got candle holders.  I said Mom do we have any candles?  When she was right next to me I said sorry!  Mom said just open your presents.  I did my sister got princess costumes.  I got littlest Pet Shop costumes.  Then my friend Karly came over we played Pet Shops with my costumes it was so fun.  Then we got candy it was so good I ate 5 pieces of candy then I went to the fair on Christmas. I got lots of Christmas decorations.  I also got reindeer cotton candy it was shaped as a reindeer.  I never got the Santa one.  I like the reindeer cotton candy.  After that it was Halloween.
~Jo E. 2010

No comments: