Monday, June 02, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We spent the weekend apart for most of it. What I mean by this is; Oma spent the weekend at home working on house projects, yard work and a little playing time with some co-workers. Mom spent most of the weekend at her folks helping tear up carpet, waxing and polishing the wood floor and then helping dig postholes for the back fence along with Todd, Corri. The twins spent most of their weekend with Rachelle and Connie and came back thinking “the world revolves around Cole & Jo”.

Connie took lots of photos of their weekend activities and here are the photos the kids talked about as we looked though them together.

I’m adding the comments the kids said about the photos so you too may enjoy their point of view.

Wild Life Safari
We milked the cow.
Cole: I was able to get milk out on my first try but Jo had trouble so I told her to squeeze and twist a little.



Cole: This was the beginning.

Jo: I wore Connie’s hat, don’t I look cute?









Both:
The middle one stood up and pooped on the one laying down.


Cole: The giraffe tried to
get in our car.













Cole: This is the camel, it had a bare butt.
And see that little thing in the grass? It’s a squirrel.Jo: Hippo’s butts….that’s funny….ha ha ha ha.
First Time Fishing
Jo: This is me fishing, I caught crap.
(thank you Rachelle for the new descriptive)Cole: I fished. We caught crap. (yeah for us)Jo: Janis caught a salamander.
Cole: It was alive, she caught a live salamander.No comment, just a nice shot of three of the four fisherpeople.
(from left: Rachelle, Janis & Jo)And lastly a very short video of the kids fishing.

No comments: