If you would like to see Hawaii Photos please click the BS Family Photos to the right of here.
Just a quick note and a couple photos from Lisa's camera.
Quiet day, did a little adult shopping while the kids played at the house. The down time was/is good for them. Watched a little football and now most of the house is at the beach again to do a little snorkeling in this cool weather we have today...I think it's around 70 only. Four of us stayed back including Jo who is still napping.
Went to dinner last night as a family, pizza was the meal and it was good. The pitcher of beer was fun, it was a large tube with a tap at the bottom that was set in the middle of our table. Made me smile even thought I don't drink beer. I really enjoy eating outside as well...I sure like how it feels in the warm weather.
Dan, Carol, Jill and I went back to that restaurant for drinks after the kids went to sleep. It was an over due night out for the four of us I think. I had a "Dirty Bastard" and it was darn yummy! Not as good as my Donkey Balls, but still good.
Everyone picked up a small gift for the kids so they should have a nice Christmas morning. Mostly Hawaii stuff and then a few things that have nothing to do with the island.
Jill and I bought some Crocs...shoes that are plastic/soft with lots of holes. Like them and think they will be a nice flight shoe. Easy off and on.
Merry Christmas Eve to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment