Xena and her quiet spot: For three nights in a row we could
not find Xena any where in the house when we were all heading to bed. We would
look and call her and each night she would suddenly "appear" sitting
in Cole's doorway. By the third evening I knew she was in Cole's room but
where? I searched and searched and still could not find her until I heard a
purring sound.
Opened Cole's bottom dresser drawer and there she was all
snuggled up in his cloths. No bottom to
the dresser and the drawers do not roll all the way to the back so she found
her quiet spot to sleep. Silly kitty.
First injury at football.
Fat lip from a shoulder pad to the face.
Oma and Cole went shopping for a new chin strap after this
for added protection and padding. Poor
guy could hardly talk for over a week with a large cut inside his lip and
bruising too. (oh, suck it up and get back out there!)
Champoeg Camping
(pronounced like shampoo-ie)
We made a short trip up the I-5 to camp with the Oma's
sisters and cousin's family.
Betsy, John, Chloe, Sam, Lisa, Skylar, Carol, Maggie and
Lanna. Oh, and the BS Family too with
Doug.
Nice park with bike riding and a river near by.
The kids played and had quite a good time especially this
evening where they tried to cook everything over the camp fire.
Jo & Chloe dipping strawberries in chocolate.
I also remember potato chips with melted cheese that were
quite tasty.
Very fun, close to home weekend with family!
Maybe we can/will make this a yearly activity with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment