Little over two years owning a piano and we finally had it
tuned.
The kids have gotten use to hearing their music sound "out of
tune" that now the piano is in tune they don't like how their music sounds. What good
parents we are. Brain washing them into
thinking their playing actually sounded good and correct.
Hot Cocoa?
Yes, a little real cocoa powder can make some yummy
chocolate balls!
Gooey Goodness!
Notice some thing different on Jo?
After much research on her part she got her ears
pierced.
She chose to have this done at a body piercing business
instead of the "mall" experience.
Jo stated that using the gun didn't sound good to her and that the
needle was less scary.
This is the first time I have ever seen a
piercing heal with no issues.
Satin Love Orchestra
Heading to the park for this free concert, I wanted to do a
little reading as well. However, I was
uncomfortable with my book choice in public.
So I asked Cole to do a little of his paper folding to make me a cover.
I keep hearing Mandy (Conkey) telling me to "Put the
book down and stop reading that!"
Cole did a great job and I was able to sit in public with
less embarrassment.
Now to the music!
We love going to the park and listening to this Groovy Music!
Sitting in the park, eating finger food for dinner and
tapping our feet.
Now this is summer!
LCpl Andrew
Trish (Thank you) sent us items to help keep Andrew in our
thoughts, and well, just keep him with us always!
Necklaces which the three of us wear, a replacement "My
Son is a Marine" sticker for my truck and a Service Flag showing that I
have a family member serving during war.
Andrew is in our daily thoughts and Cole asks questions
often about Andrew. Why the Marines?
Why war? Why mechanic? ...and other
choices Andrew has made in his young life.
Much Pride.
Xena, Welcome Home
Oma picked up a 6 week old kitten that she named Xena,
Warrior Princess.
The name choice was due to her lack of fear towards large
dogs.
Xena bonded quickly with Doug and Doug seems to really enjoy
her as well.
Jo and her High Heals
I just thought this was darn funny.
Doug and his new summer cut.
We will definitely do this cut again at the beginning of
next summer.
And how are the animals getting along?
They enjoy each other and Doug is quite gentle with Xena
even when he picks her up by the scruff to move her back out into
the open for more playing.

No comments:
Post a Comment