Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome to Epcot!

Our last full day at Walt Disney World was spent eating our way through Epcot.  We did see quite a few people drinking their way around the world and by the time they were in Canada they were quite "happy".

I didn't really grasp what the Epcot park was like.  I knew it was set up with countries around the world but it still didn't make complete sense.  Oh, I understand now and it was a wonderful way to end our trip.

Started off with tasting drinks from around the world.
They all tasted GREAT!
Ok, not really.
Italy was REALLY bad tasting to all five of us.
However we all enjoyed the soda from Germany.

Still sporting my poncho as Debby was still here.
Or, rather, I was told to take my poncho off as the sun did smile on us this whole day.
Sunny and warm all day!!

And we played a little in each country as well as ate.
 See, no wet heads and still smiling after many days.
This was France and the food was delish!

I just really like this photo of Riley and Mandy.
So I'm posting it.

When I say we ate around the world I wasn't kidding.
We only bought samplers and shared with each other so we could keep eating around the world.  Heck, even Riley was all over tasting each food by this day.  (I don't think he will just be a steak and potato's guy any more.)

Our Moracan Dinner

Waiting for the evening show over the water.
This was a wonderful show with lots of lights and fireworks.  I think the best show is still the Hollywood Disney park.  But all very different and very fun.

Our day of departure we walked around Down Towne Disney a little.  Did a little shopping and just kept it casual and not hurry.
The cartoons came to life in Lego's.  Just amazing!

And time to leave our home away from home.
What a vacation to remember!
The best group of goofballs to vacation with as we came, we saw and we left our mark on some of the employees I'm sure!
Thank you Trish, Andrew, Mandy & Riley!

No comments: