Monday, March 26, 2012

1st Strip Trip

 A Trip to the Strip
Our first foray downtown, starting the the monorail at the Luxor.

 Zoltar lured Jo in for her fortune.

See the roller coaster above Jo's head? She wants a ride, and it goes upside down.... So far I've been able to put it off and let her know that she's probably too small to go by herself, because none of the adults here are going with her!

Happy Happy Joy Joy! She loved picking out her colors and filling her bag. Here's the scoop.... Her full bag was over 4lbs! At $12.99/lb that was over $50!!! Her eyes got big and she said, "There's a hole to dump them out." I laughed and  let her know that the hole wasn't for that purpose but if she wanted to do that then go ahead (I certainly didn't want to pay those prices!), then I walked away and let her do her thing. We wound up with 1.5lbs and left $18 poorer.
 



1 comment:

Marie & Norman said...

That gypsy never told me I'd be rich or beautiful. I didn't like him...lol...and LOVED the M&M store. Did you do the picture cache there?