Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Activities


We said Yes to flag football for Cole this year.  To say he is happy is really an understatement.  The Little Man is so happy he is one of the few boys who hustles the whole time at practice.
He runs from the car to the field when the car barley stops.  Water breaks he runs to his water bottle, drinks and runs back to the coach.  He is usually one of the first 5 when jogging for warm ups as well.  His words "Mom, I want the coach to know I really want to play so I run every where."

Oma found this Circus Arts class for Jo and she too is all smiles!  Jo said the other day she wants to be in Cirque du Soleil when she grows up.
This was the second day at class.
 
(You will need to go to our actual blog to view the video)
I watched her fourth class and am so impressed with her progress and how happy she is!  I will have to take the camera again to video and snap some more photos of her.  She can almost climb to the top of the silk already and she does this "Candy Cane" move that is neat.

Piano also started up for Jo and though she said loudly that she did NOT want to play this year she has almost picked up where she left off at the beginning of summer.  Goofing off, playing the songs differently than how they are written.  She is having a good time again and said "I like the piano".  Whewh.

Got an email this evening stating that Cole has his first football game this Sunday.  I turned to let Cole know this and he started yelling and moving around the house with such energy!
No excitement here for football!
Glad he is happy and we are all looking forward to his first game.

No comments: