This one was Kiwi Delish! Jo manages the slicing/stirring and blending of the recipes herself as she becomes more independent. We enjoy helping and tasting the end products as she smiles with pride. (Now to teach her to clean up afterwards)
Baseball
Hoping to get Jo more interested in baseball I taught her how to keep score.
She had a good time and took the job very serious. I know she learned quite a bit. At the end of the third inning she said "Mom, I hate baseball, can I be done keeping score?" Hey, three innings, that's pretty good I thought.
Cole is catching most of the time these days and he is really in heaven. The first couple games he looked uncomfortable in the catching gear, wabbling around when he walked. Well now he can walk/run and move Cole Quick with the gear on.
This past game he caught a pop up & hustled to a bunt and throwing the runner out at first.
Jo Likes Baseball?
"Hey Mom, I like baseball now. I have friends there."
(Goodness knows it's not to watch her brother do well or anything.)
YEAH! She is actually enjoying going to the games now as she has made friends with other sisters from the team who also get drug to the games. Thanks Jo!
Nice Bunt Cole!
Going after a pop fly from Coach Kurt.
Mom's Office!
I moved myself into an empty office at work that's being used as storage and created a work space for myself. It's temporary as a real desk and office is "coming soon".
If you look closely I'm using patient tray tables as my desk, laugh if you will but I actually like it. I can sit, stand and move my desk around to my needs. If co-workers say nothing else about me they have to admit that I'm flexible with where and how I work.
No comments:
Post a Comment