Well I woke on my 45th year to noise in our kitchen, it was dark.
Who or what was it?
Cole, up making toast. I asked, "Whatcha doin Buddy?"
Cole: "It's your birthday so I thought I should make you breakfast."
Are you tearing up BS Groupies? I did!
I have the GREATEST SON on earth!
The toast was buttered in the center only with a dash of cinnamon and sugar. (and dash I mean I don't think if he spilled that on the floor we could have swept it up) And it was The BEST TOAST I EVER ATE!
Work was wonderful as we had pastries and fruit for everyone and they showered me with loads of chocolate! For lunch I went back to my old job to hang with the ladies I love.
My loot?
Nice candle and a homemade cheese cake with homemade cherry or blackberry sauce! You may be asking "Are those urine cups on the table?" Why, yes they are! Use what we can when it comes to taking leftovers home!
My family enjoyed the cheesecake too!
Well, Cole enjoyed the blackberry sauce the most and didn't care that he was eating out of a urine cup!
Dinner with my family.
Gregg, JenJen, Julie, Tracy & Martha, Annie, Me, Jo & Cole.
And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to Annie!
She is one of my oldest friends as she recruited me to play on my first softball team when I was 18. Annie and I have many fun stories and adventures together. Happy Birthday Annie!





No comments:
Post a Comment