Saturday, February 12, 2011

Basketball, Nerfs & Friends

White Dragons!
Oma and I are coach and assistant this season for Cole's basketball team.  We have a small group of boys that are just a lot of fun and have come a long way in a very short time.
Cole's trading card an an action shot of him making moves on an opponent.

NERFS EVERYWHERE!
What do you do with so many Nerf guns and weapons in general?!
A little planning and pegboard can create a boys dream is what you can do!

ARSENAL
Cole has let family see his closet but none of his friends as he wants to keep his arsenal a secret as long as possible for those sneak attacks.
(What Cole is completely clueless about is that as we have put his room back together we are creating a place for everything.  His closet looks awesome but now each and every Nerf and Lightsaber has a home and should make it easier for him to "pick up" when it's time to do so.  Check with us later to see how this is working.)



Superbowl.
The kids made shirts again and the neighbor kids got into it as well.  Only one GB fan in this croud.  (smart kid)
Derian even showed up wearing her creation!  I sure love these each year.

Women Duck Basketball
Tracy asked if anyone wanted to join her for a game as she and Martha have season tickets and very good seats.  So Tracy had a date with Cole this night and the two of them had a GREAT time!
Tracy, Cole, Jenjen & Julie
(I'm sure Jenjen here is teaching him something he shouldn't do that we will be calling her about at a later time.  Ha Ha)

He was spoiled as he got to go to the club house down on the floor level, sharing in the special Duck soda cups, seeing a display of the old PIT and coming home with a new sweatshirt.

I asked him to go to the next game with me and his first question was "Do you have season tickets or do I have to sit in the nose bleed seats like you did?"

Roseburg Gals!
They came up to watch a game and spend time together (nose bleed seats but still great ones).
I sure love these women!
top: Maureen & Annie.  bottom: Laura, Cathy, Sandy Laura, sorry can't remember, Joyce & Arleta.

Tie Die this and that?
Just making meals fun as I tie died our Dutch Baby for breakfast!
Such a Cool Mom!

No comments: