I opened the box and it was packages of tp and boxes of mac n cheese. I have said it before and I will say it again. We love Dale and Francis! Perfect gift!Oma has been enjoying her living space.
The kids grabbed Oma’s reading glasses and were playing with them so I took a couple shots. I couldn’t decide on which photo to share so you get both.
They sort of look like Mini Me’s I thought on the first one.
Future Teachers with this look?A few good days of sunshine sure make us all happy!
Jo in the front playing with a neighbor girl while Cole is teaching the neighbor boy to play baseball in the backyard.Flat land, no sidewalks and very little traffic so family walks are back on and we love them! Ok, it was like nails on a chalkboard to get the kids to go the first few times but everyone found something they enjoyed doing on the walks so now my nails are growing back.
Jo is gaining more confidence on her bike, which is GREAT!Cole will be in full football gear or baseball attire to run and play catch with Oma. I some times wonder what neighbors think of him. I find him quite funny and cute.
Jo is showing more interest in cooking so she is helping with meals more often than not.
She really doesn’t give us a choice as she just walks in with her step stool, stands up to the stove and then says, “What can I do?”We love her!
Made it to one of Derian’s basketball games and the competition has gotten quite a bit tougher this year. It’s been a lot of fun watching her grow and get better each year.
Had to toss in the sideways look. I see this look OFTEN!Rachelle and Connie have dropped by a few times. Rachelle has tackled pluming jobs for us, washer and dryer for example that took us to the urgent care and four stitches in the hand. Oh, her hand that is. She was a trooper though and toughed out the rest of the day and finished the job. (Wouldn’t have paid her other wise) Ok, I felt bad! Very bad that she got hurt.
Here Connie was battling Cole with light sabers. Hitting below the belt only. I think Connie went home with more bruises on her legs than Cole did.Another family walk included a Geocache.
Other news?Mom is working full time now and enjoying it. The kids are in after school day care and enjoying that. It’s been quite a transition for everyone this past year and it seems to be continuing for a while longer but the one good thing is we have Evelyn and she is taking good care of us.
I am shocked that it has taken me this long to post another blog. Life seems to be settling in a bit so I am hoping I will be able to swing two or more a month.
Love To You All!

No comments:
Post a Comment