Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tina, the Working Woman…HaHa!

Now that you have picked yourself up off the floor and are back to reading this… yes, it’s true. Something new for me (and not the working part either) but the type of job itself.I know, you’re asking yourself (and some of you probably out loud) what qualifications do you have to work at a Clinic? Hey, I can stick you with a needle with the best of them.
Ok, that’s not the job I have.My work station; and I am working. Really…I am working. Right then when the photo was taken. I WAS TOO!

I gave myself the title of Administrative Assistant or Add. Ass.
for short, though Jayne thought “Jayne’s Little Helper” was a perfect title. I thought the “little” part was misleading.
Jill calls me a “Billing Technician.”

Say Cheese!Dana Medical Assistant, Tina, Jayne holding Carly, Mary-FNP holding Luke, Cathy and Beth.

They all made me feel right at home and now it feels like I have been working there for years. It’s a family feel and I fit. ;O)

Jayne is training me and though this is all (I mean “all” as in everything I am doing…EVERYTHING) new to me she’s a
very patient teacher and says I’m doing well.She doesn’t see me banging my head against the computer screen wanting more to sink in than already has.

I leave this post saying Goodbye to Dana. She pouts when I leave work each day. Though I think she is totally awesome she made me feel old the day she asked if I would be her “Cool Aunt”. She said that Mary and Jayne are like her Cool Mom’s and then of course she has a real mom so could I be her Cool Aunt? Cool Aunt? Cool AUNT?! What the?….My gosh I have gotten older! Why not Cool older Sister or Cool Friend! Cool aunt…sheesh…Better than the Cranky Aunt I guess. So I’ll take it, Dana, and thanks for thinking of me as at least Cool and you even want me related some how.

Now you can understand why some of our blog posts were a little
later popping up than they used too. Back to the real world
of the working people.
I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! but seriously your not old! Have you ever concidered a gig as a stand up comedian?? you should! and I would by the first ticket!!