Thanksgiving dinner with family.
Just click "comments" below and type in your caption.
Holy crap! I forgot the Turkey!!! Maybe nobody will notice...
This isn't a dream and I really did forget to put on my pants . . .
Ohhhhhhhh, my head...I shoulda had a V-8!
FULL? I just filled my plate, how can I already be full?
For the love of God, please do not put any more food in front of me!
Carol's using the salt..Sandy's using the pepper...God, what am I supposed to use? The pressure!
Jo! Cole! How many times do I have to tell you? Turkey legs are NOT Fred Flintstone clubs! Stop playing with them, sit down and eat already!
When I find out who mixed super-glue in with my shampoo...
Just act natural and no one will notice me smoothing turkey grease into my hair...it makes such great hair gel!!!
The Truth..."Wait, let me fix my hair before you take a picture."Sad but true...and not that my hair got any better than it was.Tina
"get that turkey baster away from me!! one set of twins is enough" every year at the holidays tina can't stop the flashbacks to that incident six years ago.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Holy crap! I forgot the Turkey!!! Maybe nobody will notice...
This isn't a dream and I really did forget to put on my pants . . .
Ohhhhhhhh, my head...I shoulda had a V-8!
FULL? I just filled my plate, how can I already be full?
For the love of God, please do not put any more food in front of me!
Carol's using the salt..Sandy's using the pepper...God, what am I supposed to use? The pressure!
Jo! Cole! How many times do I have to tell you? Turkey legs are NOT Fred Flintstone clubs! Stop playing with them, sit down and eat already!
When I find out who mixed super-glue in with my shampoo...
Just act natural and no one will notice me smoothing turkey grease into my hair...it makes such great hair gel!!!
The Truth...
"Wait, let me fix my hair before you take a picture."
Sad but true...and not that my hair got any better than it was.
Tina
"get that turkey baster away from me!! one set of twins is enough"
every year at the holidays tina can't stop the flashbacks to that incident six years ago.
Post a Comment