Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cole Pulls First Tooth!


We thought he should get his own post this time.
If you can't handle watching a loose tooth,
just close your eyes and listen to him.

Tooth Fairy tonight? How much does the Fairy pay these days?
I heard one kid say she got $5 per tooth.
We think the TF will be dropping off one gold coin per tooth.
Should be a fun morning!

3 comments:

RuizFamily said...

We had heard rumors of the same thing, $5 per tooth. But when the tooth fairy visited us, she left $1 per tooth, and the girls were excited none the less. Congrats to Cole.

Anonymous said...

wow, I must be old (no comments). I seem to remember getting excited when the TF left a dime. Way to go, Cole!

Jayne Culberson said...

Kristen and I Love the video - he deserves $10 a tooth! We'll make Gran pay. J