Lucy Lahr!Aug. 23, 1962 – Oct 18, 2007
My dear friend, roommate, sister and many other words could describe Lucy. I have not been able to find the right ones as of late. My friend was killed by a hit and run driver on Oct. 18, 2007 and I am still lost for words and have not found a place in my head to file this information. This is the first time someone I care for so deeply has been ripped from my life and I hope deep down inside that it will be the last.
She made me laugh, grow, ponder, she pissed me off at times and she could challenge my way of thinking and living. She held me when I have cried and I got to listen to her talk about her day. The last words I remember saying to Lucy was “I love you”. I know some don’t say it often and maybe not at all but we did, every time we saw each other.
I love you Lucy and miss you.
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment