Well as most of you know we have not been frightened to do projects around the house and some of them have been very large. Not knowing what you don’t know can help you tackle things you just shouldn’t at times.
Neither Jill or I had ever upholstered before and we had no idea what we were doing, well it sounded like a good project for us.
The whole job went really smooth, we both figured out what we did best and just worked together like a fine oiled machine. No backfiring on this engine…I know, hard to believe. Jill did an awesome job on cleaning the chairs and then she took Jo to pick the upholstery out. Good Job Oma and Jo, Moma approves!
ARRRRRGGGgggggggg!
Cole and one of his new dress up characters. A cowboy hat with staples, necklace and a bandana and Cole becomes “Jack Sparrow”. No sword so he uses his light sabor...he is happy.
Ok, while typing this up the kids just came out in this! I laughed hard! I have no idea on this one! But they said they looked “Hot!”.
One day I think I will take a photo of the kids every time they change their cloths in one day. Some days it can be a LOT. It’s only 10am right at this moment and Cole has changed four times and Jo is working on her third. Gotta Love It!
Neither Jill or I had ever upholstered before and we had no idea what we were doing, well it sounded like a good project for us.The whole job went really smooth, we both figured out what we did best and just worked together like a fine oiled machine. No backfiring on this engine…I know, hard to believe. Jill did an awesome job on cleaning the chairs and then she took Jo to pick the upholstery out. Good Job Oma and Jo, Moma approves!
ARRRRRGGGgggggggg!
Cole and one of his new dress up characters. A cowboy hat with staples, necklace and a bandana and Cole becomes “Jack Sparrow”. No sword so he uses his light sabor...he is happy.Ok, while typing this up the kids just came out in this! I laughed hard! I have no idea on this one! But they said they looked “Hot!”.
One day I think I will take a photo of the kids every time they change their cloths in one day. Some days it can be a LOT. It’s only 10am right at this moment and Cole has changed four times and Jo is working on her third. Gotta Love It!
1 comment:
LOVE that vest Jo!
~Trish n kids
Post a Comment