Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tina Turns 40

Well that’s it, I turned 40 this week and well…it just doesn’t feel any different than 39-38-37? Ok, if I go back far enough it would feel different, mostly I have abused my body with sports and…it just doesn’t bounce back like it use too. So, to maybe go back with a younger body might not be that bad.

I was taken out for lunch & dinner on my birthday! Libby was my lunch date and it was perfect! Then Jill and I got a nice dinner alone at what looks to be a hole in the wall but the food was really good and we got some wonderful one-on-one time. I think I did most of the talking but we don’t get to just “talk” that often so it sure was nice!

My party took us to a putt-putt place, kid friendly, yet something for the adults as well. Oh, it was crowded with lots of folks we didn’t know but it worked out fine. Most got in 18 holes of golf, had some pizza and then cake. Todd printed out quite a variety of photos of me growing up; people got a real kick out of ‘skinny girl in bikini shooting riffle.’ I must say…I think I looked good in a bikini on the first half of forty.

Looking forward to joining the forty group! I kind of like saying it as well, plus I love the button I was given that says, “Forty is an F word.”

Thanks to everyone who made my day special!

No comments: